2) WAKE UP YOUR PERCEPTION OF SELF! Take notes about your behavior during a typical day, then ask your social/friends' circle to be honest about what you've noticed about yourself. It is a gift to see yourself as others see you.
3) SMILE AT YOURSELF OFTEN! Sometimes an entire day can go by without seeing someone smile. Your brain will react positively to your own smile (with or without a mirror). Better yet, laugh out loud at nothing at all!
4) SWING YOUR ARMS! When you walk, swing your arms and look up at the sky. Imagine you are a bird taking flight. You'll be amazed at how much lighter your body will feel!
5) SING NONSENSICAL SONGS! Make up a silly song and sing it throughout your day. Remember The Name Game song? Sure spirit lifter!
6) WEAR RED, ORANGE OR YELLOW! Bright colors will lift your mood and create a more positive atmosphere in which to work.
7) OPEN WINDOWS! Open your windows and freshen your space with peppermint water. Add a few drop of peppermint to a spray bottle of spring water, and spritz your space!" ~
Freda M. Chaney, 7 DAYS